Tuesday, August 18

Tongue in Cheek

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Re-post as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Radiohead

Are you a male or female:
I Might Be Wrong

Describe yourself:
Everything In It's Right Place

How do you feel:
Like Spinning Plates

Describe where you currently live:
Nice Dream

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Palo Alto

Your favorite form of transportation:
Stupid Car

Your best friend is:
You

You and your best friends are:
Packt Like Sardines in a Crushed Tin Box

Your favorite color is:
All I Need

What's the weather like:
No Surprises

Favorite time of day:
The Gloaming

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Talk Show Host

What is life to you:
Life In A Glass House

Your relationships:
You Never Wash Up After Yourself

Your last relationship:
How To Disappear Completely

Your fear:
The Bends

What is the best advice you can give:
Fitter, Happier

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Kid A

Thought for the Day:
These Are My Twisted Words

How I would like to die:
Go To Sleep

My soul's present condition:
Down Is The New Up

My motto:
Bullet Proof...I Wish I Was

1 comment:

Yasi Xu said...

interesting...you picked a good one

see if i can give it a shot :)