In '10, I'm saying NO to:
- Going to the ER or Urgent Care Center for anything related to my stomach.
- Being emotionally affected by bad / inconsiderate drivers.
- Debt. I want to get out of it this year.
In '10, I'm saying YES to:
- Daily Bible Study: See, a light reading of the Bible hasn't been doing much for me for a while (unless it's Psalms, Jesus' sermons and parables, Proverbs, or OT stories - Ruth, Esther, Kings, etc). I need to actually dig deep, understand the implications of the original languages, appreciate the remarkable Hebrew language, poetry, structure. Chew on heavy matters. Especially want to study the Prophets and the Wisdom literature. So, it's been Ecclesiastes so far this year. Studying chapter 8 right now.
- US citizenship. It's due time.
- Holding my tongue.
- Pyramid schemes. Just kidding.
In '10, I'm saying MORE to:
- Practicing the bass and the piano on my own. Learning classical pieces on both. First one? Bach's Prelude for his first Cello Suite on the electric bass.
- Reading. I need to finish books. In April I started recording what books I completed. I haven't completed very many, though I've read a considerable portion of many books. So, I need to complete them.
- Hiking. '09 was a failure in this regard.
- Records. Vinyl, that is; not Guinness World.
- Patience.
- Traveling. ...ok, I already do that a lot.
- Learning.
In '10, I'm saying LESS to:
- Online Social Networking. I don't want to waste my time with it. Only use it to actually connect with people.
- Promethazine.
- Grumbling.
3 comments:
why less to Promethazine?
YES...LESS Promethazine.
oh, I want to do a blog like this now too!
Post a Comment