i clicked on the original YouTube posting of this and from the description + text comments it appears the audio was dubbed by someone else trying to spoof them. so the video is them but the audio isn't. hilarious. whew, i was scared there for a second.
4 comments:
That was truly bad.
Uhhggg. Dude, was that real? Btw, I get to see Radiohead this summer! I hope they don't pull any of those shenanigans . . .
Yea. I didn't think it was real at first. I thought maybe it was look-a-likes. But it's def them.
I was reading in an interview that they get quite nervous on television. So maybe it was a last minute opt-out of the pressure. ??
i clicked on the original YouTube posting of this and from the description + text comments it appears the audio was dubbed by someone else trying to spoof them. so the video is them but the audio isn't. hilarious. whew, i was scared there for a second.
Post a Comment