I take back what I said in my last blog. Don't just watch the first nine minutes, watch all eight sections of that presentation, "The Great Global Warming Swindle".
Over the last couple months I've been frustrated that so much attention has been turned to preserving the earth, and hardly any has been turned to helping the poor. Well, simply put, it seems that the whole Man-Made Global Warming idea is robbing the needy. Watch the whole documentary, and it will explain. There is actually a book about it entitled "Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death" that I just learned of that I would really like to read.
Here is a quote from Patrick Moore, the co-founder of Green Peace:
"I think one of the most pernicious aspects of the modern environmental movement is this romanticization of peasant life, and the idea that industrial societies are the destroyers of the world.... The environmental movement has evolved into the strongest force there is for preventing development in the developing countries.... I think it’s legitimate for me to call them anti-human."
Um... Patrick Moore said this? Maybe we need to do some rethinking.
For clarity's sake, I'm all about the earth being healthy, and us treating it well. But I've just become convinced that the climate change is naturally caused, and probably not apocalyptic.
So set aside 72 minutes of your time, go to Youtube, and watch the entire "The Great Global Warming Swindle". And then tell me what you think.
I'm still open to believing in this dooms day business, really. But you have to be convincing.
Wednesday, June 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment