I'm so sorry to hear about Mert...
Bruce, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose someone so special and close. I am hugging you and praying for (with) you.Love you.Will
Indeed there is sadness. However, remember the joy, the good times and look forward to seeing him again. Which you know will happen soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Mert...
Bruce, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose someone so special and close. I am hugging you and praying for (with) you.
Love you.
Will
Indeed there is sadness. However, remember the joy, the good times and look forward to seeing him again. Which you know will happen soon.
Post a Comment