Friday, November 7

Busy Bees

I've been rather busy lately and haven't been posting here much. Been doing a whole lot of blogging at garagevoice.com, and that's been taking precedence. Aside from that, my whole life has been hectic and has kept me away from publicized personal reflection.

It's important to stop. Even in the middle of things. Even if you let people down. Even if it means that you don't do what you really want to do. It's important to stop when you need to stop.

At the beginning of the week my body yelled at me loud and clearly. I need to stop. But I'm in the middle of recording our album - a dream come true - so I have to over-compensate and stop more of the other things that I would otherwise do. Yesterday it included not going to my friend's birthday dinner. Tonight it includes not seeing a bunch of my friends at UW. It's not what I want to do, but it's what I need to do.

c'est la vie.

But may I not convince you my days are dreadful. My life has been wonderful. Just burdened in the meanwhile.

1 comment:

Yasi Xu said...

I'm glad that at least you are trying to balance things out, bruce. Don't spend youself. Your defense system is weaker when you are tired. I'll keep you in prayers, and you can always talk to me =)
Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord."
(I didnt know you have a blog until i saw it on tommy's page, it is very cool that you do)