Sunday, February 1

Grab Another Cold One

I'm sitting in the Ferguson's living room, sipping Henry Weinhard's Root Beer, snacking on Kettle Chips and listening to Icky Thump. I'm attempting to manufacture luxury, when really, I'm pressed for time and have a lot of work to do today.

I just need a break. This past month has been one of the busiest of my life - especially the past two weeks. Been working on a website, booking a tour, mixing an album, and so much more than that. And today I have to do taxes.



All I want to do is listen to music, sip my root beer, and read "Proust was a Neuroscientist". And then perhaps use the Barnes and Noble gift card that I won. Reading is a huge part of my life, yet in the past two weeks I've read under two pages, aside from the Bible. So, today I'm going to read... when I'm done with taxes. And I'm gonna do taxes when I'm done relaxing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

yeah. I like the pic too. :) nice job. hope you got to relax.