Okay. I have been spending way too much time with my niece but to quote her this song is a total win.
... you won, brucei totally thought you were skipping "song of the week" since you are on tour...but i'm glad you are being consistent.and thanks for posting this one, i hadnt heard redding in a long time :)
I keep forgetting to post my "Song Of The Week"... I've looked, but nothing catches my attention
I think this is the first time I've markedly seen footage of Otis Redding singing--before, I've only listened. Thank you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay. I have been spending way too much time with my niece but to quote her this song is a total win.
... you won, bruce
i totally thought you were skipping "song of the week" since you are on tour...but i'm glad you are being consistent.
and thanks for posting this one, i hadnt heard redding in a long time :)
I keep forgetting to post my "Song Of The Week"... I've looked, but nothing catches my attention
I think this is the first time I've markedly seen footage of Otis Redding singing--before, I've only listened. Thank you!
Post a Comment