Friday, September 11
More Blood, More Sweat, More Tears
So, you may very well know that Blood, Sweat and Tears is my favorite band. I have about 20 hours of music in my BST collection. (DANG!!) And, it's about to increase. I joined a BST email group that I used to be in back in the day (2000) through which I've found two SUPER rare albums I'll be getting in the next week or two.
First is "The Owl and the Pussycat Soundtrack". Never heard anything from this record. It's a soundtrack of original unique material. It came out during the classic lineup. And I'm guessing it's instrumental - this is good, because I've grown weary of the lead singer during this era.
Second is a live concert of the first lineup, back when Al Kooper was lead singer. This is REALLY exciting, because I had heard there were no live recordings of this lineup. This includes three songs from the second album!
I realize this is a technical, and probably uninteresting, post.
But, hey. Enjoy the video! It's snazzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment