The warmth of Your love is like the warmth of the sun
This will be our year
Took a long time to come
Don't let go of my hand now that darkness has come
this will be our year
took a long time to come
And I wont forget the way You brought me up when I was down
And I wont forget the way You said,
"Darling, I love you"
You give me faith to go on
Now we're here and we've only just begun
This will be our year
Took a long time to come
Saturday, February 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is really nice bruce, did you write it?
Simply beautiful. Thank you for your words.
actually no. i didn't. i wish i did. it's from a song "This will be our year" by the Zombies. Written by Rod Argent. That's where the "Argent-ina" comes from. I was just playing with the countries theme on my previous blog.
but go listen to the song! its great!
That is a great song :-)
Post a Comment