Sunday, February 3

Malcolm Gladwell

Author of Blink and The Tipping Point. He is quite an excellent writer. But I am more interested in how he researches for his books. He pulls information from many different studies and events and weaves it all together. I have a lot of respect for him. I'm reading Blink at the moment, and I'll be sure to give a review when I'm done.

2 comments:

Angela McPherson said...

Just thought I would mention that I've been reading Blink as well, when I can manage it, between my studies. I am enjoying it. Stress the "enjoying." Sinking my brain into something like that is great fun.

Good heavens. You've been filling the blogging world with your "thus spake Bruce" and I haven't been checking lately. I've got some catching up to do--I quite enjoy your words of wisdom!

bruce said...

thanks.

haha. thus spake bruce is just silliness. just playing off of Nietzsche.