Wednesday, April 8

Chimes and Sunshine

I'm down in Arizona. I arrived last night after a drive from Spokane to Seattle and a 3 hour flight. The sun is shining and it's warm. I'm glad for this, because I'm sick and I want to eat some ice cream. The warm weather should speed up my recovery.

I'm heading to the Chihuly Garden here in Phoenix area. A week ago I was at the Glass Museum in Tacoma, so it's only fitting.

This morning I've been reading a book on writing while listening to Tchaikovsky and Wilco. I'm glad to be down here.

Now I'm off to shower and tame my crazy hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you went to the Glass Museum in Tacoma last week? (You paid to go?) You know its free, every THIRD Thursday from 5 to 8pm?

You're sick? You know we have ice cream here, too... in Seattle.

But, I'm glad to hear you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

I vote that you make that face more often!