Friday, April 17

Someday Never Comes

"Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son, you better learn it fast, you better learn it young, cuz someday never comes." - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Another Birthday. I feel like I've been 22 for 3 years. Finally, I'm 23.

I listened to this Creedence song tonight. It's good to be reminded that I can't just wait for epiphanies, but that I need to seek and find out; It's good to be reminded that I can't wait for my life to begin, but that I need to make that happen.

Certainly, there are growing periods that we wait through, but that's not what I mean. I can't just wait for "someday".

Anyhow, have nothing much to say on the turn of my year. Perhaps there'll be more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"seems like I've been 22 for 3 years."

whatever.

seems like just yesterday you were 20!

Yasi Xu said...

i hear you.

and i see where this came from.