Not by count, but by artist -
Aretha Franklin: Bridge Over Troubled Water
The Beach Boys: God Only Knows
Dave Brubeck Quartet: Blue Rondo a la Turk, Take Five
The Decemberists: Crane Wife, pt 3
Delta Spirit: Trashcan, People C'mon, Strange Vine, People Turn Around
The Denouement: Clotted Together
Eva Cassidy: Bridge Over Troubled Water, Kathy's Song
Gemma Hayes: Ran for Miles, 4:35 am, I Wanna Stay
The Hollies: We're Through, Jesus Was A Crossmaker
The Isley Brothers: Summer Breeze (don't give me none of that Seals & Croft business)
The Killers: Read My Mind
Lauryn Hill: Lost Ones
The Rascals: People Got to be Free
Smith: Baby, It's You
Sondre Lerche: Stupid Memory
Thrice: Come All You Weary
Wilco: On and On and On
Notice, "Bridge Over Troubled Water" is on there twice.
Three Paul Simon songs.
Delta Spirit has the most songs, followed by Gemma Hayes.
I don't feel like this is a good rep of what I listen to. It excludes Tchaikovsky, Elbow, Procol Harum, Blood Sweat and Tears, Chris Thile, and so much more that I love.
Anyhow, it reps something! I do love these songs.
Thursday, October 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment