A new fantastic point of view!
No one to tell us no!
Or where to go!
Cuz now I'm in a whole new world withNOW I'M IN A WHOLE NEW WOOOORLD
::keychange::
Unbelievable si...
k..
anyhow. I started a new blog. It's specifically for spiritual stuff. You may go over there and say "that's not spiritual. that's religious!" and to that I say "phooey!" Building blocks, my peeps. (tweet, tweet)
Sorry, it's 4 am here in Idaho.
Here it is:Shine On Brightly.
Points to anyone who can guess the source of my blog URLs and Titles. That's four things to guess right now:
Quite Rightly So
Even In The Quietest Moments
Skip Softly
Shine On Brightly
Points can be redeemed for hugs, or a good dose of sass.
New blog. Check it.
Tuesday, December 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shine on brightly. I thought I was the only person in the world that liked Procol Harum <:-)
For my meager point I will take one hug redeemable at anytime.
ha! I'm impressed. It is Procol Harum. Dang... NO ONE listens to them. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment